Wednesday, July 1, 2009

001 There's a first time for everything

My first public blog, whee. I don't know what to do or what to say... this is awkward. Well, I guess I'm finally doing this after so many times of me chickening out, I have this problem, I hate doing things if they're not perfect. So posting this will be a bitch because I won't want to unless the spelling and grammar is perfect, which is a problem because my English skills are very elementary. Blogging is embarrassing. But it's okay because it's not like you can see me blush. Okay so that's enough irrelevant rant for now.

The real reason behind this blog is to keep up with my youtube channel DubiousDetour. My goal is to start making makeup/hairstyle videos. An apology ahead of time because these videos will be super novice when I start so hopefully that'll change over time to them being just plain super XD. Call me a mouse but I'm sure you'll get used to all this cheese.

I'm going to go examine all these settings now.

Toodles. Noodles?

No comments:

Post a Comment