Friday, July 10, 2009

002 "The second hand beats out of time"

Yay! I'm waiting for my computer to publish my video, and then I have to upload and wait and I will have completed two hair tutorial videos! Finally. I fully spent an hour just figuring out song choices and editing the clips, and I thought video editing was difficult enough. Windows Movie Maker is a very limited program, I hope to find something better. I realize that making a video takes more time than I thought. Preparing to film, filming, editing, perfecting. I would say perfecting is always the rate determining step. I'm not easily pleased by my work, it's not that I have high standards, just that I want to excel at the level I think I'm capable of. If only that applied to other aspects of my life.

So since I'm super novice at all this I'm not involved in any makeup/hair/beauty type communities although I follow several. I guess I'm shy.

I'm thinking of posting makeup photos on my blog to share and get critiqued. I'm fairly new at doing makeup so I need feedback. Also my camera is pretty low quality so trying to do makeup videos would seem worthless. I guess picture tutorials is always a choice. But since my passion is hairstyling I'll stick with that for now.

Watch the video!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment