Sunday, July 4, 2010

003 Haircuts and eye makeups




(March 2010) This was the first ever hair design I did! Loved it so much, but it lasted just under two weeks because my hair started to grow out. I have a youtube video with more pictures of this cut! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgTJnVes3y4
(March 2010) This was the second ever hair design I got done, my friend did it for me. I was in a hurry and took the picture really quick and this is the best I got. If you look closely you will see that it is a treble clef and five little staff lines.

(June 2010) This is the third and most likely last time I shaved my head. I did it myself! My shaved head hair was growing long and it was annoying me, so I managed to shave it and clean it up and also added two lines because I seem to think I'm cool.

And this is my first eye look I am ever posting! I just did them this weekend using Beauty From the Earth mineral eye shadows. Notice that the third eye is just the second but with thick winged eyeliner. I'm trying to get used to winging my liner hence why I did these looks, it's hard because I'm not a huge fan of winged eyeliners. I don't think I have ever worn winged eyeliner in public.

I need to update my blog more often. And make more videos. I hate my camera though, kodak easy share, doesn't focus at all, ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I saw your youtube video of your undercut and I'm really curious as to where you got your first pictured design done.

    Did you go to a salon or did a friend do it? It looks great.

    P.S. You seem to have a knack for makeup, I love your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey didn't realize I had a comment on here, thanks for taking a look at my blog. I got it done at this edgy rocker salon actually, it was my first time there and I had a lot of blind trust in my hairdresser that I had just met, but he was amazing!!! Also, thanks for the makeup comment, I've just been learning from youtube lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your video on youtube too! love the undercut. it looks fabulous on you! im a follower now!

    ReplyDelete